I’ve been working hard on my new eBook,
“Simplifying Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool”
- Getting rid of physical clutter and organization tips
- Getting rid of mental clutter
- Curriculum choices
- Meal planning
- Letting God lead your homeschool
- Avoiding the comparison trap, and letting your homeschool be YOUR homeschool
- Not letting homeschool become an idol-Keeping GOD first
I can not wait to share it with all of you. I plan on making it available on here as well as for the Kindle.
I am so incredibly grateful that God has given me these gifts- teaching my children, writing, encouraging…it is a path I never expected to be on, but wouldn’t want to be anywhere else…
I love this blog. It’s my baby. It started out as a journal and has evolved into so much more. It is humbling.
It astounds me that He has done immeasurably more than I have ever asked…
© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved