You all probably know about the endless snow, but I have some activities that might turn not as much snow, into a snow fun day. Here’s some things that I think are fun:
Make snow flakes. Snow flakes are fun to make and all you need is white paper and scissors. Fold the paper into a small triangle, then cut designs on the folded part, open it up, and you have a beautiful snow flake. If you make alot, play with them by throwing them in the air and catching them when they fall.
Other fun stuff is have your kids put on their snow suit, and if you have a snow blower then go outside and put the blower in the snow. When it shoots out snow your kids run under it like a shower.
One more thing to do, is set up a day when all you do is learn about snow, make a chart, learn about snow storms in the past, and play in the snow. Now if your kid goes to school, do it on a snow day when they’re off from school.
Hope you enjoy the ideas!
I love to cook. If you like to cook then experiment. It’s fun!!!! Like my ice cream crust cake (look on my page to find a recipe or click here). Or I just made peanut butter cups and sugar cookies!!!! When you cook you feel alive to create. I have a cook book that has all crazy stuff like edible clay or treasure popcorn balls.
Hope you like my ideas!!!!!
Have fun cooking.
ICE CREAM CRUST CAKE!
To make ice cream crust cake follow these easy steps (I made this recipe up).
1. First the ingredients: 1 pie crust, vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream, also sprinkles, white chocolate chips and any kind of cookies.
2. put crust in a pan and put in the oven for ten mins.
3. when pie crust is cooking take ice cream out to soften
4. put cookies in a plastic bag zip bag closed and crush cookies with a spoon
5. when pie crust is done, scoop the chocolate ice cream into the pie crust
6. then put crushed cookies on top of the chocolate ice cream
7. put vanilla ice cream on top
8. shake sprinkles and chips on top of the ice cream
9. put in freezer for 2 hours
10. take the pie out of the freezer and serve!!!
I just finished reading “Bridge to Terabithia.” It was great, and it’s great for all ages. It’s about two kids (named Jess and Leslie) who swing on a rope (until the end) and become king and queen in a imaginary world (Terabithia). It really was stupendous! I hope you read it (if you haven’t) and I hope you like the book!