Simply Living for Him Retreat 2017: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
“As an attendee from last year, it was an encouraging balm and at the same time an iron sharpening to my soul. I was so thankful for Karen’s complete openness and her deep desire to see Women focusing on, serving, and walking with God alone. I was so encouraged in my walk with Christ, and I am praying that I get the opportunity to attend again! Such A Blessing!!!” ~ 2016 attendee
We are thrilled to announce registration is OPEN for the 2017 Simply Living for Him Retreat!
July 13-15, 2017
The Lodges at Gettysburg
This summer we held our first ever Simply Living for Him Retreat. It was far beyond our expectations, and God worked in amazing ways that weekend.
We are so excited to return to The Lodges at Gettysburg in July 2017 for our next retreat! This was the most perfect setting and the perfect place to get away from distractions. The Lodges at Gettysburg has breathtaking views, gorgeous sunrises and sunsets, and is surrounded by beauty all around. You will not be disappointed!
“Can’t recommend this enough!
Going into it with my thoughts and
left it with His thoughts!
~ an attendee from 2016 retreat
“This was amazing today, 30+ ladies. We weren’t focused on things like race, denomination, job status, marital status or who we were voting for. We were focused on one thing, Him, God our father, the only thing that truly matters. Thank you, Karen, for helping me get back to the feet of Jesus. And thank you God for loving me enough to hand pick me to be here.”
~an attendee from 2016 retreat
This weekend was so much more than a ladies getaway. It was a knitting together of 30+ ladies together that would never have crossed paths otherwise.
It was a glimpse of God’s glory and what can happen when we let Him totally lead us, obeying even when we are fearful, and how it looks when women come together for no other purpose but to seek Him.
It didn’t matter where we came from or what we’ve been through….nothing mattered, but Jesus.
I recently did a Q& A here all about the retreat:
Retreat Q&A! Come ask questions and chat about our women’s retreat in July! ALL THE INFO—>http://simplylivingforhim.com/simply-living-for-him-retreats/
Posted by Simply Living For Him on Monday, January 30, 2017
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE! Space is LIMITED!
SUPER Early Bird (Only 10 available): $99 until (until August 31st or sold out) Early Bird: Register September 1-December 31, 2016: $109
- Regular Price Ticket: Register January 2017-May 31, 2017: $115
- Last Minute Ticket: Register after May 31st (CLOSES June 20th): $125
Read all about what God did this year by clicking below:
This year our theme will be ‘Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus.” We will learn how to stay focused on Him in this world that is constantly looking to distract us.
At the Simply Living for Him Retreat you will:
- Spend time with other women tired of what this world offers, and want what He offers
- Get away from the everyday distractions of life and connect with the Lord in a gorgeous setting
- Learn about living more simply in a complicated world
- Learn about ways to reduce clutter-both physical and mental
- Dig into the Word together
- Worship with other ladies
- Pray with other ladies
- Spend time in quiet and rest
Included in Your ticket:
- All retreat sessions, optional sessions, and other group times
- Worship and prayer times- Robin Miller will be leading us again!
- An evening by the bonfire
- Some meals (all lodging at The Lodges provide kitchenettes for other meals) and snacks are provided throughout the retreat.
Retreat runs from Thursday evening until Saturday morningThere will be MANY more details added in the months to come!