Looking for Kid-Friendly New Year’s Eve Ideas?
- Ice cream cones dipped in white chocolate and covered with sprinkles. Turn upside down to look like party hats!
- A cake frosted white with some sparklers or noisemakers placed on top for decoration
- Bugles are a great snack-they look like noisemakers or party hats!
- Make your own party hat. Simply roll paper into a cone and decorate with glitter and streamers
- “Minute to win it” type games are fun for the whole family– when little ones join in with the older generation, there is lots of fun to be had by all!
- Cookies with numbers 1-10 on them, line them up in a row for countdown cookies
- Small donut holes iced, rolled in sugar crystals to represent the Times Square Ball
- Each take turns telling a favorite memory from the past year
This summer, I am hosting a women’s retreat in Gettysburg, PA. In a world of excess, we are going to focus on that fact that Jesus is enough. The world will tell you YOU are enough. But truly, HE is enough. He is all we need. We don’t rely on ourselves, or earthly comforts, but on Him alone. I have lived with it all stripped away, and I have seen that yes, Jesus is enough. In fact, Jesus is MORE than enough.
Early Bird Registration is Open! Join us for this life-changing and life-giving event. You will spend two days with other sisters in Christ, tired of what the world offers, and ready to live the life that HE offers.
Check out where I am speaking in 2018—-> SPEAKING (UPDATED)
Listen to the Podcast—-> PODCAST
Watch my YouTube Channel–->YouTube
Visit my homeschooling site–>Bible Based Homeschooling
Shop Simply Living for Him——>SHOP (new items added!)
© copyright 2012 – All rights reserved