I am a huge fan of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. It is filled with so many great articles by the best of the best. Gena and Paul Suarez, the magazine publishers, are top notch in the homeschool community.
Well, there is good news. There are going to be BIG changes coming to TOS and they are all good!
There will now be monthly issues instead of quarterly and they are ALL digital.
Why should you subscribe to the TOS Digital Edition?
Why wouldn’t you?
New subscribers order a 2-year subscription now and receive:
- 24 monthly issues of The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine
- Access to subscriber’s only Teacher’s Toolbox section of our website
- The 2012/13 annual print edition (a 300-page print resource valued at $19.95)
- 12 online programs (plus additional gifts featured on a digital gift certificate) for your family: art classes, math curriculum, science labs, and more!
This isn’t just another digital magazine; The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is rolling out major innovations. If you’ve enjoyed our gorgeous digital magazine in the past, you’ll love the incredible interactive enhancements and multimedia features in the new TOS digital magazine! This is interactive, which means you can get more involved than ever before!
- Have a question for one of our authors? Connect with authors, right from the magazine!
- Need to find information on a particular topic? Search for articles or by topics easily-even search back issues.
- Wondering about a new product in one of our ads? Some will have informational videos or slide-shows.
They’re not only adding tons of exciting new features to The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, but over the course of the year you will enjoy more than double the number of pages you’ve come to count on! With approximately 150 pages each month plus surprising bonus content, TOS is expanding their offerings like never before! The sheer volume of content is astounding!
If you haven’t subscribed yet, now is the time!
I can not wait to receive their digital magazine with all of these extras!
Click below to find out more and subscribe!
*I am an affiliate with The Old Schoolhouse Magazine
Join me on my journey to clear the clutter as I am simply living...for Him! I am a homeschooling mom sharing about my faith, family, hobby-farm life, and Jesus. I am also an author and speaker and love sharing my journey with others- and I am all about keeping it real and authentic! Join me as I seek less of this world and more of Jesus!
Karen DeBeus is a homeschooling mom learning to live more simply and keep God at the center of it all. She is the author of three best-selling homeschooling books and writes at Simply Living for Him. She speaks nationally at homeschooling conventions and recently was a speaker at the Family Bible Conference in Washington, DC. Her passion is to help others clear the clutter from their lives, seek God first, and to encourage women and families to get in the Word every day.
In 2016, she founded the Simply Living for Him Retreat, which is a time of rest and renewal for all women seeking Jesus. She enjoys life on her hobby farm with her husband and four children. Together they are a work-at-home family pursuing a simple life with purpose and, above all, seeking to glorify God in all they do.