ICE CREAM CRUST CAKE!
To make ice cream crust cake follow these easy steps (I made this recipe up).
1. First the ingredients: 1 pie crust, vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream, also sprinkles, white chocolate chips and any kind of cookies.
2. put crust in a pan and put in the oven for ten mins.
3. when pie crust is cooking take ice cream out to soften
4. put cookies in a plastic bag zip bag closed and crush cookies with a spoon
5. when pie crust is done, scoop the chocolate ice cream into the pie crust
6. then put crushed cookies on top of the chocolate ice cream
7. put vanilla ice cream on top
8. shake sprinkles and chips on top of the ice cream
9. put in freezer for 2 hours
10. take the pie out of the freezer and serve!!!
Join me on my journey to clear the clutter as I am simply living...for Him! I am a homeschooling mom sharing about my faith, family, hobby-farm life, and Jesus. I am also an author and speaker and love sharing my journey with others- and I am all about keeping it real and authentic! Join me as I seek less of this world and more of Jesus!
Karen DeBeus is a homeschooling mom learning to live more simply and keep God at the center of it all. She is the author of three best-selling homeschooling books and writes at Simply Living for Him. She speaks nationally at homeschooling conventions and recently was a speaker at the Family Bible Conference in Washington, DC. Her passion is to help others clear the clutter from their lives, seek God first, and to encourage women and families to get in the Word every day.
In 2016, she founded the Simply Living for Him Retreat, which is a time of rest and renewal for all women seeking Jesus. She enjoys life on her hobby farm with her husband and four children. Together they are a work-at-home family pursuing a simple life with purpose and, above all, seeking to glorify God in all they do.